1. Open PUBG Mobile Game and let it load fully to the HomeScreen.
2. On the top left corner, below START Button you will find the Match Making Options Box (Map, Mode, etc.). Click on it.
3. A new window will pop-up with the list of other options in the left menu. At the bottom, find and click on Room option .
4. You will see list of PUBG Custom Rooms along with a search option on top left corner. In the search bar, type the PUBG Custom Room ID that you get from Playtournament App.
5. Click Enter and if the Room is Protected then you will see a Password Input Pop-up. Just enter the Room Password you get from Playtournament App and click on Enter Room.
6. Now, You are in the PUBG Match Custom Room. Change your Position as per your Team or Spot Choice and then wait for the match/game to start.